Mormon History, Jun 20, 1846

[Apostle Wilford Woodruff Journal] 20th I had a regular over Halling of my loads And repacking. I left A number of Chests And trunks barrels &c.
Mother Woodruff Handed me A regular lengthy epistle of complaint written in a book of 30 pages against several persons there treatment to her &c And come to examin it it was like A tempest in a tea pot or a bubble not worthy of notice. The more I have provided for Her of late the more she has Complained. She has manifested much of a spirit of fault finding & watching for iniquity since she came to Nauvoo & has Been with Dwight & Eunice Webster who have turned Strangites.

[source: Wilford Woodruff's Journal: 1833-1898 Typescript, Volumes 1-9, Edited by Scott G. Kenney, Signature Books 1993, http://amzn.to/newmormonstudies]

No comments:

Post a Comment