Mormon History, Oct 9, 1845

[Hosea Stout Diary] Thursday Oct. 9th 1845. I arose Earley and went to the Hall again and assisted in preparing for Hunters Company as aforesaid.I then went with Genl Rich to Br J. Knights and took breakfast â€" from thence to the Printing Office from thence to the Temple. and then Saw A Weeks about his relations over the river &c also James McLelland & others going with us to Calafornia Br Egan & I then came to my house and after a little he went home & I took dinner at 12.(Wife said Lucretia was gone)I then went to the Hall again to see Hunter all was right there, then went to Br Jos Hutchings and he Shaved me then met the police from thence went to Weeks & took [blank] to the Concert Held at the Hall and was well entertained till 8 or 9 oclock and then returned to Weeks and staid till morning and came home about Sun rise.

[source: Diaries of Hosea Stout]

No comments:

Post a Comment