Mormon History, Apr 13, 1847

[Apostle Wilford Woodruff Journal] 13th I was vary busy this day. I painted one waggon to take away to sell. I got another Horse to take with me on the Journey.
I was in council with the quorum of the Twelve untill midnight. Elder John Taylor was with us. He arived in the city in the evening on his returned from England. We were all glad to meet with him once more. He Brought the following instruments for our use on this pioneer Journey: two sextons two Byrometers, two artificial Horison one circle of Reflection one telescope [ ] all of which were exhibited to us in the evening & Boxed up so that we could take them along.
I spent the remainder of the night at home the last night I shall spend at winter quarters for a long time.

[source: Wilford Woodruff's Journal: 1833-1898 Typescript, Volumes 1-9, Edited by Scott G. Kenney, Signature Books 1993, http://amzn.to/newmormonstudies]
[Wilford Woodruff's Journal: 1833-1898 Typescript, Volumes 1-9, Edited by Scott G. Kenney, Signature Books 1993, http://amzn.to/newmormonstudies]

No comments:

Post a Comment