Mormon History, Jan 17, 1849

[Apostle Wilford Woodruff Journal] 17th I recieved two letters from Br Thomas Cartwright of New York And wrote two letters one to W. I. Appleby & one to Joseph Henderson of Salem. Elders Rockwood And Badlam were At my house this day And Br Rockwood read to me And Br Badlam the letter which He read to me yesterday containing Charges against Br Badlam. He denyed the Charges in toto. Said they were fals & not true And Pointed out wharein. Br Rockwood herd the explaination And was Convinced He was wrong that it was not wisdom to send such A document And He said He would leave out those item out of the letter.

[source: Wilford Woodruff's Journal: 1833-1898 Typescript, Volumes 1-9, Edited by Scott G. Kenney, Signature Books 1993, http://amzn.to/newmormonstudies]

No comments:

Post a Comment