Mormon History, Aug 2, 1846

[Apostle Wilford Woodruff Journal] Aug 2d Mrs Woodruff was quite unwell. Is vary weak & feeble in body. Will require great Care in order to preserve herself in life.
I spent A part of the day hunting cattle. I am now surrounded by two or three hundred waggons belonging to the Camp of Israel.
I have been so busy in Journeying taking Care of cattle & herds And being so few men to assist according to the amount of labour to be done that I have not been able to do Justice to my Journals And keep an account of the travels of this great people to the wilderness And the moutains As I would like to have done.

[Wilford Woodruff's Journal: 1833-1898 Typescript, Volumes 1-9, Edited by Scott G. Kenney, Signature Books 1993, http://amzn.to/newmormonstudies]

No comments:

Post a Comment