Mormon History, Oct 29, 1848

[Apostle Wilford Woodruff Journal] 29th Sunday I met with the officers of the branch in the morning at Br Lows. Fellowship had been withdrawn from Br John /Henry/ Druce for unbelief And speaking against the Authorities of the Church. He Arose before us And made his objections And wished them Cleared up. I Answered them all to his Entire satisfaction And he wished to be restored to the Church.
We met in the Afternoon At Br Allens And Administered the sacrament. I Addressed them And we had a good meeting. I met with them in the Evening At Brother Duckworths and I preached to them And had A good time. I parted with the saints. Walked home 2 miles in the mud And rain with Br John /Henry/ Druce & spent the night with him. 6 m.

[source: Wilford Woodruff's Journal: 1833-1898 Typescript, Volumes 1-9, Edited by Scott G. Kenney, Signature Books 1993, http://amzn.to/newmormonstudies]

No comments:

Post a Comment