Mormon History, Nov 17, 1848

[Apostle Wilford Woodruff Journal] 17th I parted with Father Carter And sister Foss And their Families & with my family took Cars And rode to Boston. Then An omnibus And rode to Br A Badlams No 1 Washington Street Cambridgeport. Distance 120 m.
On my return to Cambridgeport I recieved 5 letters from the following Persons: 2 from Orson Pratt, 1 from John Enions, Joseph Hall, W I Appleby, And one from Wm Maxfield of Bedeque directed to Orson Spencer of Liverpool And sent to me to Answer. I Also recieved 5 No of the Star All bearing good news of the progress of the work of the Lord in that Place.

[source: Wilford Woodruff's Journal: 1833-1898 Typescript, Volumes 1-9, Edited by Scott G. Kenney, Signature Books 1993, http://amzn.to/newmormonstudies]

No comments:

Post a Comment