Mormon History, Dec 26, 1845

[Hosea Stout Diary] Friday Decr 26th 1845. Went to the Temple at sun up.To day there was no work done at the endowment.There was officers in for some of the 12 and others who were intending to search the Temple for those who they wanted.At 9 oclock I went home for my breakfast and got and Loaded my pistols and took them and returned to the Temple. When I came to the Temple I found all the hands engaged in the endowment in a meeting.President Young called a meeting and concluded not to work for a few days and also made new arraingements about the order of business.I then went to the Hall and from thence came home very unwell with the sick head ache in the evening met the police and came home at dark.

[source: Diaries of Hosea Stout]

No comments:

Post a Comment